Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Teenage Dreaming

Was it already 2 months ago that I was writing about Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"? Believe it or not, the song is still one of my iPod favorites. I'm glad I haven't tired of it yet, because now there's a version from Glee. This one goes all-male a capella, has some really adorable guys in it, and hints at a possible love interest for Kurt, so what's not to love? Check it out here.



UPDATE 11/15/10: Just when you thought an all-male "Teenage Dream" couldn't get any better, DJ DigiMark has done a fantastic remix of it, turning it into a dance track.

Glee Cast - Teenage Dream (DJ MichaelAngelo's Sing Mix)(DJ DigiMark Remix Video) from DJ DigiMark on Vimeo.

2 comments:

pranogajec said...

So I watched the last two episodes online...Never Been Kissed and Rocky Horror Glee Show. Quite over the top, but funny, and amazing singers. The mean coach has some good lines and made me laugh out loud...I'm sure you enjoyed her line: "People who dress like librarians, all sex addicts." :)

bklynbiblio said...

Glee is hilarious -- totally over the top, the music entertainment value is worth it. Coach Sylvester is THE BEST -- another classic line from her! I only just watched season 1 this past summer, and season 2 started just when I left for the UK, so I haven't seen any of the episodes yet.